Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stay Strong, Mongi Oppa!

Dearest 어빠,

There were seven guys in 1박2일 show and still you're the one who stole my heart. Words just can't express what I feel for you, I hope through this website (thousands of thanks to the creator) you know that there are sooo sooo sooo much love for you from us... especially me, Kristia a fan from Indonesia. :)

Please stay strong and believe that the dark clouds will soon over. I wish to see you on the screen since that's the only way I can see you (hiks) 

Just to let you know, you'll always be in my heart AND in my purse (as in the pic! I don't mean to be a stalker or a freaking fan but well... can't help it!!!)

I'll always be on your side no matter what, FIGHTING! xoxoxo


Kristia, Indonesia

1 comment:

  1. you're welcome Kristia. We just want to show our support for MONG even in our little ways. =)

    ReplyDelete