Sunday, September 19, 2010

Always your fan..

Dear  Mc Mong, 
Actually when the news broke out that u evade military service, i kidda believe it at 1st before of ur silent stance towards this matter. But after u have wrote the message in ur cyworld and our translator kidda translated what you have wrote, i feel so ashamed of myself for not trusting you. Now i believe in ur no matter how ppl trying to convince you that you are guilty. I believe that you are a integrity person since i have watched you grown from 1n2d till now. I have watched 1 night 2 days for almost 4 years now, although seung gi is my favourite member in the team, but everyone that i've known knows that i love you just that i love the rest of the members. There is no denying that i will forever love you, no matter what is the verdict is. I hope that you will always know that you not only have fans from Korea but ur international fans as well. We have made countless of effort to make korean ppl understand that let bygones be bygones. And i hope that you won't take anything negative that they said in heart. Just let it go. and know that we will always believe in u. I'll be waiting for ur return to our beloved 1night 2 days show.
 
p/s my family esp my mom and sisters love u!!! they said u r his fav member in 1n2d...hehe
 
-Yu Mei, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment