Saturday, September 18, 2010

Malaysia Loves Mong

Dear Mongie,

I'm a big fan of 1N2D. Since the very first episode, you made me laugh like hell by taping Kang Ho Dong to the ferry's wall. I've never laugh like that in my entire life. Since the very first day, you made me realize how funny you are, how hilarious you are. Since then, I never missed an episode of 1N2D. If I missed them, I'll watched them online. 

I was shocked to hear the current news. I know you're strong enough to face this. If you're reading this, don't worry and stress out too much kay? You will always have us, your fans to support you all the way. Ignore what the haters said because as a human, we make mistakes and people will judge us and start saying bad stuffs by our wrong doings. That's what a normal human does, right? So yeah, what I'm saying is, don't think about the haters so much. Focus on whatever you're doing right now. WE ARE HERE, MC MONG!

My heart sank when I heard about 1N2D. I really hope that you'll be there again. It will be different without you. That's for sure. My regards to you and may God bless you wherever you are right now. We love you, Mong.

-Fatin Hanani Adnan, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment