Thursday, September 23, 2010

letter to mong :)

To Mong,

The world may look a little less pleasant right now, but ALWAYS look out for that silver lining. When you are at your lowest point, the only way to go is UP.

So, please don't stop creating awesome music and don't stop bringing big laughter into this world, because somewhere along the planet, a super stressed or extremely sad lady, such as myself, needs people like you to brigten up her horrible days.

we got your back, buddy!

ps. i have no idea how important the mandatory military service is in korea (but i've heard it's really important), so I don't know what to say about that. If you really must go, then go. Because, hey, we're gonna till be here when you come back. At least I am. :)

pps. please do come to the Philippines hihi :)

- Jaca
manila, philippines

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Mong~How are you? i really HOPE you will get to read all this messages!
    I know many have already expressed their love for you, but I still want you to know how i feel.

    When I watched the last two episode you are in, I cried and cried... seeing your smile make me feel really bad for you.. my heart breaks..ache
    I know you are having the most difficult, and tough time right now I believe that whatever mistake you make You're not a bad person. Everyone make a mistake in life. So don't worry. I love you no matter what. and no matter how long it takes. Waiting for your return..2D1N..Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Mong

    How are you? i really HOPE you will get to read all these messages!
    I know many have already expressed their love for you, but I still want you to know how i feel.........
    I cried and cried... seeing your smile make me feel really bad for you.. my heart breaks...It hurts me! guess i'm not used to it without you... Waiting for you <3 Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regardless, all that SARANGHEYO MONG! I will not survive gaaaahhh… WAITING FOR YOU *__* FIGHTING!!

    ReplyDelete