Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello MC Mong!!!

Hello MC Mong! Are you reading my message? I hope so. Honestly, at first I was kind of hesitant with writing this letter. I don’t know if you’re gonna read or even understand this. However, I realized that these words, whether it will reach you or not, have power in the same way that your actions and words in 1n2d have one.

I remember the first time I saw you in 1n2d… you were wearing a very colorful outfit. It was really funny! I thought, “This guy’s really something!” For the next episode, I was able to prove my theory! Among all the members, you were the only one who can fight against Hodong, wear super weird clothes and appear funny whenever you are disappointed or failing. All these things are uniquely MONG. Aside from that, your talent is incredibly amazing. All your songs are on the charts. I Love You Oh Thank You is my favorite. It’s just so awesome. Another thing, the formation and the story behind the rookie group Dalmatian is really inspiring. It makes me proud… really proud.

Anyway, I hope that you’ll just stay the same even with these controversies. This is just a phase. And whatever phase you are in, we, your fans will stay the same. We won’t give up on you so please don’t give up for us too. Show them how positive you view life and how strong you are. We will wait for your return. We will wait for your smile, your jokes, your outfits, your dance moves and your music. And yesss… I will wait for the time that I’ll see you in person! Perhaps in Korea or here in Manila.


THIS IS MY FAVE OUTFIT! Can I have this jacket, oppa? J))

Anyway…. One thing’s for sure, I’m gonna see you and someday I’m gonna have one of your crazy outfits or blings! Saranghae, oppa! Always keep the faith! J

(P.S. Oppa, please visit www.ilove1n2d.tumblr.com HAHAHA or please reply to my tweets HAHA)

Love,
Camille, Philippines

1 comment: