Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MONG OPPA! HWAITING!

Dear Monggie~!

I hope you recognise all the love and support you're getting now! Even with a lot of the negativity there is surrounding you know I hope that you at least see there are still a lot of people that care about you. It will get better, just don't give it! It makes me a little sad watching old episodes of the HaHa Mong Show and 1Night2Days and thinking you won't be there for now but I'll wait until you are and we can see you laughing even through the times when you're making mistakes, I hope that still applies right now! I hope you're still smiling and joking even though you must still be so hurt but we do love you and we will support you through all the bad times! 

We beleive in you and we don't for one second think you've done anything wrong, we will look after you and protect you, we believe in you~!

MONG OPPA! HWAITING!

- Molly, UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment