Saturday, September 18, 2010

MC MONG - one of the greatest OPPA from 2d1n!!!

this is about how I Got to LOVE our ever dearest MONG AH!!! ;D

it hasn't been awhile since i started to watch 2d1n at KBS World and got to know the 7 unbelievably funny KOREAN dudes who are the main cast of such variety show... I knew the original cast has been replaced and it was KIM C, LEE SEUNGGI and MC MONG who joined the other members, KANG HODONG, LEE SUGEUN and EUN JIWON... and ever since then the show has been legendary... the 6 amazing characters can simply brighten up our SUNDAYS.. well at least here in the PHILIPPINES, we get to watch them twice a week, once on a FRIDAY night and a repeat on a SUNDAY afternoon... even though it's a replay on the Sundays, i still watch it again and again if I only I can... ever since I learned about this show, I never stopped watching it especially that I got to influence my three brothers and two cousins to watch it with me... every Friday night, we gather around the living room and have a great time bonding while watching 2d1n... my brothers automatically loved it after watching 1 episode... and so it became our routine every Friday... if one of us had to something on a Friday night, we always made sure we'd all watch it again on the Sunday replay... it was inevitable that I would come to really enjoy and love the show cause all of the cast members are really good at their crafts... they all are talented artists and comedians that is totally pleasing to watch them gang up on each other and just have fun along doing the BOKBULBOK challenges... it's just inspiring to see their tight brotherhood...

and then KIM JONG MIN rejoined them... but KIM C left after a few episodes that JONG MIN came back to the show... he had to leave for personal matters and it was an epic episode when they last shoot with KIM C... they cooked delicious meals for him and they even cried upon saying goodbye to their dear brother... it was pretty sad to see someone, you've become accustomed to watch on their show, leave the other 6 members... but we are all happy for KIM C if it meant for him to pursue his other dreams in life...

and so the new 6 members brought a different taste to the show as the NEW OB was created having JONG MIN with HODONG and SUGEUN and the SEOP SEOP DANG or the DISAPPOINTED party was reunited... it was outrageously funny having these two groups now on the show since they all mesh well together..... and i couldn't ask for anything more... JONG MIN definitely belongs to this show... so it's great having him back for good... and so we continued to fill our stomachs with unparalleled humor from all six remaining guys... especially that our dear MONG AH has never been funnier than ever... he totally has become one of the greatest singers turned comedians to have graced on tv!!! ;D

but then... the issue about MC MONG illegally dodging his MS drafts exploded like a bomb and totally affected the entire KOREAN entertainment network along with the netizens who turned their backs on him the moment this news spread like a disease on the blogs and message boards everywhere...

i was very disheartened... it was very unusual for me to have read a lot of angry comments from previous fans of an artist like MC MONG... it made me question their loyalty to their celebrities... and so it came to me, how different we are when it comes to issues like this... it donned to me, how much we value more our sense of faith in one man's character especially if he is not yet proven guilty... it saddens my heart that there are people who can easily change spots and turn their backs on someone... people do deserve second chances... and I believe MC MONG is innocent and I know in my heart that he is going to survive this and that he is going to be cleansed out of all these issues that are totally hurting him right now... I mean if you come to look at it, there would be no reason for MC MONG to lie about this and intentionally hurt himself by taking out 4 more teeth to dodge the MS drafts just because he wants to... maybe he has a valid reason for doing so or he really is saying the truth about his decaying teeth... I mean how bogus can an artist be in maintaining his image clean to their viewers let alone to his fans, right???

MC MONG is not stupid... He would know that something like this could happen if he did illegally do those teeth removal to dodge the MS drafts... so I sincerely put all my strength and loyalty to our dear MONGIE... he needs us now more than ever... and I want him to know that I will never believe the unfair news about him if it didn't come from his mouth at all... people may be good at putting other people down, even at the midst of them hitting rock bottom, but the truth will eventually prevail and GOD only listens to the hearts of those who call upon HIM... and I know GOD is on MONG's side... As we your fans, MC MONG, are on your side too all the way...!!!

GOD BLESS YOU MC MONG!!! you have indeed captured our hearts... and you will always be our great OPPA and we will always have faith in YOU... may you conquer this tragic issue and once more make us laugh harder than ever before...

I LOVE YOU SO, I WANT YOU SO, OH THANK YOU MC MONG!!!















may the truth set you FREE... xoxo... ;D


STEFFY TAN, PHILIPPINES - PROUD TO BE A FAN OF MC MONG and 2D1N!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment