Monday, September 20, 2010

Message for mong oppa :D



Oppa, this picture is i made by putting your photos together and adding some text. Notice that  ♥  is in rainbow colour :D Cause rainbow will appear on top of you soon :D When the thunderstorm is over, rainbow appears :D Everything will be over soon, oppa :D

Mc mong oppa! :D Hi I'm your fans, Christine from Singapore. This message will tell you how much I love you I believe in you support you and how much happiness you brought to me my family and everyone around the world! :D I hope this message is able to reach you (:


Everyday Sunday I will watch 2days 1night, my family too. This show made me fall in love with you! This show is so awesome! You too! You made the show even awesome! The only reason I will watch 2days 1night, is because of you. My Sunday will always be a happy day because of you! My family and I will be laughing like hell while watching 2d1n! HAHA cause it is damn funny! Everytime I see you smile see you laugh, you are just so handsome charming awesome humorous guy :D you're a strong man! Seop seop dang and disappointed family! :D So cute :D MONGIE, I LOVE YOU <3



Although recently there are lots of bad things happening to you, please don't give up please don't lose hope! Just do what you want do and say what you want to say! All the news about the dodging or whatsoever, I don't care! I believe all your fans don't care and it won't affect us supporting you! You're my idol every other fans idol! You brought lots of happiness to us! I will support you till the end! Even if I'm the only one left supporting you I will never stop! I will spread my love for my idol, mc mong, to everyone!

Oppa when I first heard the news of the dodging, the first thing that came into my mind is " I don't believe such thing. Media just like to exaggerate and write stories isn't it. " the second thing that came into my mind is " these things won't affect me supporting you and loving you! I believe in oppa! (: I will support you no matter what! "
I love you oppa!

Actually, oppa, do you know that you're a great person? Your songs and your vocal are great (: I love you oh thank you, is such a nice song!! (: You're also such a great cook (: You love your family alot too, especially your mum! (: You love 2d1n too don't you? That's why you have always been trying very hard to do your best for the show (: and also you don't wish that your presence affect the show that's why you let the PD cut away your scene, don't you?

Oppa, I bet you don't know how much it hurts your fans to hear the news that the PD cut away your scene. Watching 2d1n without mong is such a sad thing.

Oppa, speak up okay? Voice out your opinions voice out your feelings. At least let us know that you're alright.

Oppa fighting! :D You still got fans who love you who support you! That's why they made the video for you and create this blog for you :D Oppa i really hope our feelings our messages can reach you! I just want to let you know that I will support you no matter what and love you till the end, so fighting! 

Oppa, get over this issue soon and come back on stage to meet your fans :D
There is a saying: There will always be a rainbow after a thunderstorm! SO FIGHTING OPPA :D The rainbow will be out soon :D
Mc몽 신동현  FIGHTING! :D


Lastly I want to say something to netizens. Netizens! Why are you all doing this to mc mong? Giving bad comments ruining his reputation?! Put yourself in his position! If now you are the one facing such rubbish thing and there are NETIZENS giving bad comments which make your matter worst, do you feel good? Or if your brother is being criticize and given bad comments by netizens how do you feel? HOW DO YOU FEEL?! is it fun? Is it happy? Seriously stop all those foolish comments. Isn't a public figure human too? A public figure feel pain too! Saying too hurtful words are like lots of knife stabbing one heart. He spend years to build up his reputation but YOU NETIZENS spend a few minutes typing afew sentence of bad comments to destroy it! PUT YOURSELF IN HIS SITUATION BEFORE GIVING BAD COMMENTS! IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM THEN JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SCRAM! BECAUSE THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE MC MONG OPPA!!!!!!!  
Mc mong fans! Please stay united and don't get affected by those NETIZENS! 


Christine, Singapore

1 comment:

  1. Loved your message, it is so sweet. All the support messages should be positive & free from negative vibes like yours. Makes me sad when I read comments from "fans" who claim to support Mong but then say things like: "I hope he does the right thing" or things that have a hint of judgement and doubt =S =( Makes me worry and wonder : "How would Mong feel if he read such a judgmental comment?" IMO Enough is enough there's no need to speculate or analyze anymore especially on sites or videos dedicated for Mong. Just show your support! Go to a different site if you wish to voice your doubt or halfhearted support & trust.

    ReplyDelete