Saturday, April 16, 2011

To MC Mong - the wild monkey

To MC Mong - the wild monkey,

I can still remember the very first day I knew about
1 2, I was so attracted to it just because of you. You were so special and unique and you are a good kind of glue that was able to stick every part of the show together. Without you, I would not have been able to find any interest watching the show at that very first time.
Life is complicated, it just goes up and down without any control. I know you are in a difficult time at present, but please keep your smile and your humor, please don’t lose it because they are what make you the MC Mong we love. No matter what happen, please remember that we are always by your side and will always believe in you and support whatever you do. Please be happy! We are always here for you! GOD will always be here for you!
 Hwaiting, MC Mong!”
 Thank you so much :)

-Anna, Vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment