Sunday, April 17, 2011

Message for MC Mong

Dear MC Mong Oppa,

I love love love your musics, I play your songs every single day and it brightens up my day.
For the past few months, I've been watching the old episodes of 1Night 2Days and I miss you so much.
I miss your laugh, your dance, especially your warmth heart towards the other 1N2D members & the local people you met on 1N2D.

Honestly, it's hard to imagine what's you've been through and how you feel throughout this ordeal.
And I cried when I heard the verdict on the 11th April.

But MC Mong, be strong.
Keep fighting.
Keep believing.
Keep smiling.

This is just one obstacle of life, remember that God never gives us problems bigger than what we can handle.
You'll grow stronger through it all. Never give up on your dream.

Can't wait to welcome you again as an entertainer, as a singer, as a choreographer and as a beautiful person as you've always been and always will be.

From: Noni - Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment