Saturday, April 16, 2011

support for MCM..

Mongie oppa!!!!

I've just saw this site this afternoon
And I cried, knowing that out there, not only me, there are so many others who support you
The past year has been very tough for you
But please please don't ever, never ever give up
I've been watching you in 1n2d for the past 3 years, I didn't even miss an episode
You made me laugh so much, made me feel better whenever I had troubles
I'm me right now, partly because of you
You may not know ahahaha, but now you do :)
I've been listening to your music, your songs
They bring me so much emotions, they show me love, friendship, and life
they gave me strength when I needed it the most
For this, I thank you, for everything
And for this, MCM, please know that me and your fans
will always support you
we wait to see smiles on your face again
Oppa, fighting!!!
FR: Anh, SG

No comments:

Post a Comment