Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh Thank You, I LOVE You!


Oh Thank You, I LOVE You !

Salam Everyone and to my dearly mongie oppa !

How’d you been doing ? You’d always been the very best for us. In your entertainment world, you had always been did the very best for us, audiences. You worked so hard, so hard not to disappoint us. You always gave us many great laughs in many different ways and always showers us with your undeniable good songs together with your perfect melody, therefore I says thank you.
No matter which programs you do, you put a smile on our face, you created laugh with your acts, in a way you’ve actually brought us together, that’s definition of happiness for me, therefore I says thank you.

I trusted you with all my heart, I don’t care what the media had said about you. Therefore, please gathers all the strength you got and every LOVE from all people surrounds you and please stays strong till the very end.

We will always and always be here for you.

Love from Brunei Darussalam,
Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment