Saturday, May 21, 2011

KEEP FIGHTING

TO my DEarest  MC MONG...,,

haii...


I very love so much your musics,when  I play your songs automatically i will remember your face, smile & laught  and it brightens up my day.
I've been watching episodes of 1n2d so long and I miss you so much but now you're not around of the members...i feel sad...
I miss your laugh, your dance, especially your warm  heart towards the other 1N2D members & other people you met on 1N2D...

  it's hard to imagine what's you've been through and how you feel throughout this ordeal...however i will be your side no matter what....

MC Mong oppa, be strong, dont give up, fighting, believing, smiling,.....love u..MAKE THE FUTURE MORE BRIGHT THEN NOW....

from warm heart...,,
INJA...from MALAYSIA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment