Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dear Mc Mong


Dear MC Mong,

    Thanks for all your effort in the past years, I really enjoy watching all of your show. You always try your best to give audience happiness, as well as in your music, I love the way you sing and perform, it's super cool!! Altough you always doesn't care about your image to play the games , I could see you are a emotional person who easily touched by the others, like you cried after getting the champion in the Music Bank 080518. When you are facing the dilemma at the moment, suffering from pain, I just want you to know there are so many people come from all over the world are supporting you. I love U O thank you.! Don't be depressed, we will wait for you and looking forward see your smile on TV again.


Cheers,
Ling, Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment